NHCO L Amino Skin, has a global anti-aging effects achieved through a unique combination of 21 actives ingredients such as plumping collagen, coenzyme Q10, and resveratrol. The Resvénium™ and Zn-Skin chélate complexes in the Morning formula hold C and E vitamins contributing to cellular protection against free radicals. The Night formula brings L-Proline and Copper, which participate in achieving a uniform and radiant complexion.
The dermis is a thick layer of the skin in which * are collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. With age, the production of these natural polymers and the cells’ natural defenses against oxidative stress decrease . These phenomena result in a reduction of the strength and thickness of the dermis, leaving the appearance of wrinkles on the surface.
The scientific teams Laboratories NHCO Nutrition ®, specialized in the development based on amino acid formulas developed L-AMINOSKIN ™, the aim is to provide the skin all necessary resources to preserve the qualities of young skin and a radiant complexion.
- The complex Hyalurogène 600 LPM ™ consists of a unique combination of hyaluronic acid, horsetail and collagen. This brings a plumping effect and firmness to the skin.
- The Resvénium Complex ™ combines resveratrol and coenzyme Q10 with Vitamin E and Selenium. The latter two can help protect cells from free radicals in part responsible for cell aging.
- A specialty of NHCO Nutrition ® is the use of trace elements amino chelated , a form which gives a better assimilation of minerals by the body. Within the complex ZnSkin-chelated ™, vitamin C which participates in the formation of collagen is associated with physiological bisglycinate Zinc. They help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- For evening, the complex Elastorepair VitaGH ™ provides specific amino acids, including glycine, L-Proline and L-Arginine, constituents of collagen proteins. They are associated with biotin to help maintain normal skin. L-AMINOSKIN ™ also provides lutein found naturally in the deeper layers of the dermis, and bisglycinate Copper contributes to normal skin pigmentation, for a uniform and radiant complexion. To benefit from continuous action day and night, L-AMINOSKIN ™ consists of two products, one taken in the morning (white capsule) and one in the evening (brown capsule).
- Global anti-aging effect . Morning the formula contains collagen for a plumping effect , vitamin E contributing to protect cells against free radicals , hyaluronic acid and coenzyme Q10. Evening brings the formula of L-Proline, constituent of collagen, and Copper involved in normal skin pigmentation for a uniform and radiant complexion.
- Biological action on the deeper layers of the dermis
- Promotes from inside the hydration and firmness of the skin and helps reduce the depth of wrinkles
- Improves flexibility and dermal elasticity
- Protects the skin against external aggressions and the effects of the age, helps maintain a smooth, glowing skin.
Take L-AMINO SKIN upon waking and at bedtime with a full glass of water. Take 2 white capsules in the morning and 2 brown capsules for the evening.