Anthelios Tinted Gel-Cream SPF50+ by La Roche-Posay is a light coverage tinted sunscreen to help protect oily to combination skin. Furthermore, the new formula with Airlicium keeps the skin free from excess oil thanks to its ability to absorb oil for up to 9 hours. Moreover, Anthelios Tinted Gel-Cream SPF50+ is very quickly absorbed and leaves the skin fresh and without any feeling of product on the skin. Additionally, it is suitable for very sensitive skins. Also, this sunscreen helps to protect from solar radiation and premature aging. And can also be used by people who tend to develop sun allergy. In addition it offers a medium tinted color, whilst protecting the skin from all harmful rays.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Color: medium;
- Coverage: light;
- Texture: gel-cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, oily skin;
- Time of application: morning and throughout the day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: oily to combination, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, no white trace, very water resistant, PPD 22;
- Formulated without: parabens.
How to use:
Apply Anthelios XL Anti-Shine Tinted Gel-Cream as the last step of your skincare routine. At least 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours and after swimming or towel-drying.