Anthelios Dermo-Kids Lotion spf50+ by La Roche-Posayis a very high protection sunscreen especially formulated for the protection of children’s sensitive skin. Further, tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Moreover, this ultra-protective formula contains Mexoplex, a patented filtering system that offers SPF 50+ protection. Furthermore, it provides a wide spectrum protection against UVA UVB harmful rays. Additionally, it is rich in La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water. A natural active ingredient that soothes the skin, and also provides it with antioxidant benefits. The milky texture is easy to apply and distribute on the skin, for a comfortable finish that doesn’t feel sticky or greasy to the touch.
Characteristics and Benefits:
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: children’s sensitive skin, sun-intolerant skin, extreme sunshine intensity;
- Time of application: before sun exposure;
- Age: 3+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: provides very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection, soothes the skin, provides antioxidant benefits, very water resistant, SPF 50+, PPD 38;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens.
How to use:
Apply Anthelios Dermo-Kids Lotion spf50+ just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Protect children’s delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.