Bioderma Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas is a brightening care that targets mostly the sensitive and friction areas (knees, elbows, underarms, thighs, groin) and external intimate areas. This care brightens and evens out sensitive areas while soothing and moisturizing the skin. It also helps prevent the redness responsible for differences in skin color. The patented combination of active ingredients regulates the biological mechanisms that cause dark spots to form, for brightening effect and optimum prevention.
Moreover, Pigmentbio Sensitive Areas has a non-sticky, non-greasy rich texture that feels comfortable on the skin, with very good tolerance. It also contains moisture-binding ingredients, which helps keep the skin hydrated. And it also contains ingredients with soothing properties being able to calm irritation and comfort the skin. It is perfect to help reduce dark spots in intimate and sensitive areas and lend the skin a brighter and more even tone.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Andrographis paniculata and Azelaic Acid act on melanogenesis and its induction. They reduce the amount of melanin on the skin and help both prevent and reduce dark spots;
- D.A.F. patent increases the tolerance threshold of the skin in order to strengthen its resistance;
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin. It helps keep the skin hydrated and shielded from external aggressors;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra not only helps brighten the skin but also provides soothing properties;
- Laminaria Extract calms irritation and soothes the skin.
Apply once or twice a day to affected areas after cleansing. The product can be used directly after waxing or shaving to help prevent redness and differences in skin color.