This medical grade skin lightening and correcting cream is formulated with 4% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone, antioxidants and Lactic Acid to gradually lighten hyperpigmentation, even skin texture and improve the appearance and function of photodamaged skin.
- Formulated with 4% pharmaceutical grade Hydroquinone (USP), the #1 skin lightening ingredient
- Gradually lightens a wide range of pigmentation conditions such as age spots, liver spots, melasma
- Enriched with L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), Vitamin E and Lactic Acid to help restore a radiant complexion
- Health Canada and FDA approved
- Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
- Helps brighten skin tone and smooth skin texture
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Apply a thin layer to affected areas. Use both morning and night. Gradual lightening of the discolored area can be expected in most cases.