Revox Glycolic Acid 7% Toner is an exfoliating toner for face and neck. An effective AHA with brightening properties, the Glycolic Acid contributes to smoother skin texture and radiance. This 7% solution enriched with Aloe Vera gently exfoliates and refreshes skin.
Moreover, Glycolic Acid 7% Toner is suitable for combination, oily, normal, acne-prone skin and skin with pigmentation. It targets pigmentation, uneven skin tone and signs of aging.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Glycolic Acid significantly smooths skin texture and promotes the appearance of a more even skin tone, as well as more luminous skin, with regular use. It may also reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Urea is known for for its unique combination of moisturizing and exfoliating benefits. It can help reduce dead skin buildup on your skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn’t busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract helps gently remove excess oil and balances skin’s pH while hydrating and refreshing your skin. Aloe Vera is beneficial for all skin types, from oily or acne-prone skin to those affected with psoriasis or eczema.
- Panthenol is a humectant meaning it holds and binds water, and these properties mean that it is ideal when it comes to keeping water in the skin. It also works as an emollient which means it can moisturize and soothe the skin, as well as help, protect it from environmental factors and skin stresses.
Apply few times weekly in the evening with a cotton pad to clean and completely dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Do not combine with: other Direct Acids or Retinoids.