Throughout history, Gold has been revered for its luxurious and beautifying properties. Dating back to the time of Cleopatra, pure gold was used as a tool to maintain youthful skin.
Historians have long maintained that Cleopatra slept in a gold mask every night.
- Gold slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin. It stimulates cellular growth of the basal layer to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a tightening effect.
- Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
- Reduces the Appearance of Sun Damage and Age Spots: Since 1929 Gold has been successfully used to treat rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation.
- Gold’s anti-inflammatory properties also decrease skin inflammation, thereby slowing down melanin secretion and reducing age spots.
- Gold fights off damaging free radicals to help prevent premature aging of the skin.
After cleaning face, apply mask powder into paste, apply to face 12-20 minutes, remove and rinse the mask with the water.
Use 2-3 times per week, skin maintenance more lasting.