Akileïne Antiperspirant Cream regulates the strong perspiration of the feet, by repecting the physiological balance of the epidermis. The sweat flow is normalised without being blocked.
- It maintains the specifical pH of the foot epidermis.
- It protects the sensitive skins from irritations liked to excessive feet dampness.
- Fights the environement conducive to mycosis.
- Excessive perspiration of the feet, unpleasant smells.
- Sensitised and weakened skins, caused by the consequences of sweat excess (irritations,…) and in particular between the toes.
- Prevention of the mycosic and microbial attacks.
- Appropriate to children from 6.
Apply 2 times a day for 2 weeks, after feet hygiene. Massage lightly until complete absorption of the cream. Stress on the feet plant and between the toes. Space up the applications after the second week of treatment.