ActiLife ActiVasc is a dietary supplement that supports brain health and cognitive function. It combines ginkgo biloba and essential micronutrients needed for optimal blood circulation, especially in the brain, to ensure proper oxygen delivery to all cells. Moreover, ActiVasc also helps improve memory and cognitive function and is suitable for both old and young people. In addition, this product also reduces other diseases related to poor microcirculation, such as tinnitus and vertigo. Note that the ingredients in ActiLife ActiVasc are potent antioxidants that remove harmful toxins from the body, improving cerebral and overall health.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Ginkgo Biloba has powerful antioxidant qualities, and terpenoids, which help improve circulation by dilating blood vessels and reducing the “stickiness” of platelets.
- Magnesium helps in the control of oxidative stress, and inflammatory processes to help maintain proper brain blood flow
- Vitamin E can slow down the progression of cognitive impairment. The effect of vitamin E in improving cognition in people diagnosed with MCI was assessed
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is important for normal brain development and for keeping the nervous system and immune system healthy
- Alpha Lipoic Acid can pass easily into the brain, and it may help protect the brain and nerve tissue.
- Resveratrol has potent antioxidant activity that could have a role in preventing neurodegeneration in Alzheimer’s disease. Particularly, it scavenges free radicals, protects neurons and microglia and attenuates Aβ-induced intracellular ROS accumulation
Take 1 capsule per day as directed by your physician.