Description: A concentrated leave-on balm which creates thicker looking hair A...USD 45.5
Description: This multi-usage dry oil, made using six Precious Plant Oils...USD 53.28(-) USD 48
Description: Pantogar Specific Treatment for Hair & Nails, is a highly...USD 28(-) USD 25.2
Wellwoman is a comprehensive daily multivitamin which gives support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women including vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, plus iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells.
- Intelligent all round nutrition for women: Wellwoman Original is the original vitamin developed just for women and has been formulated for the demands of modern life and to give support to the areas of health which are of most relevance to women.
- All-round Wellbeing: Wellwoman contains a spectrum of micronutrients for all-round nutritional support including vitamins B6, B12 and iron which contribute to normal energy release. Folate, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12 also contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Female Health: The formulation contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity, plus iron which contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle. Also includes 400mcg folic acid which contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy which is important if you're planning a pregnancy or there's a chance you might get pregnant.
- Immune Health: Wellwoman includes selenium, zinc and vitamin A which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Thiamin (vit. B1) and vitamin B12 also contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Skin, Hair & Nails: Vitamin C is included in the formulation as it contributes to normal collagen formation. Collagen is the substance that gives skin its elasticity. Plus biotin, niacin (vit. B3), zinc and riboflavin (vit. B2) all contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal nails and biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Scientifically balanced: Based on years of international clinical research, the comprehensive Wellwoman formula is well balanced, even including the exact level of folic acid recommended by the Department of Health for women from the first day of conception to the twelfth week of pregnancy - because women of child-bearing age sometimes need nutritional support before they even know they are pregnant.
Allergen information: Contains Soya - Gluten free - No artificial colours & preservatives - No starch - No sugar - No salt or yeast - Not tested on animals
One capsule per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Swallow without chewing. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Starflower Oil; Evening Primrose Oil 100 mg; Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg; Natural Mixed Carotenoids 2 mg; Vitamin D (as D3 200 IU) 5 µg; Vitamin E 30 mg α-TE; Vitamin C 60 mg; Vitamin K 90 µg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 10 mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5 mg; Niacin (Vitamin B3) 36 mg NE; Vitamin B6 10 mg; Folic Acid 400 µg; Vitamin B12 20 µg; Biotin 50 µg; Pantothenic Acid 6 mg; Magnesium 100 mg; Iron 12 mg; Zinc 12 mg; Copper 1500 µg; Manganese 2.5 mg;Selenium 100 µg;Chromium 50 µg; P.A.B.A.;