Manhae provides a natural risk-free solution to any woman who wants to reduce hot flashes and night sweats , find his tone and preserving its youthfulness during menopause without using hormones , even vegetable (soy, flaxseed, sage ...). This step marked by physical and psychological upheaval also has consequences on sexuality of women. Manhae preserves the femininity of each helping to reduce vaginal dryness and better sex.
Manhae is the first solution to safely take to help:
- Soothe her hot flashes and night sweats.
- Calming his nervousness and emotional fragility.
- Get drive.
- Restoring luster to her skin.
- Find light legs without using hormones, even of vegetable origin.
Manhae provides effective nutrients to help fight against the inconvenience of pre-menopause and menopause confirmed:
- The Endophospholipides rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, long chain (EPA and DHA) help reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Omega-3 combine to fight against stress to find relaxation and well-being.
- Iron and vitamin B9 help fight fatigue and improve the overall tone of the body.
- The antioxidant complex (beta-carotene, vitamin E, zinc) and borage oil help protect, nourish and moisturize the skin to restore luster.
- The citrus flavonoids help stimulate blood circulation, promoting a return to light legs.
1 capsule per day during the main meal. For best results, we recommend taking Manhae over a 4 month period.
To be repeated as often as necessary. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Manhae can be taken by women for whom hormone therapy is not recommended.
Capsule gélatine marine et glycérol, citroflavonoïdes 85 mg, huile de poisson riche en oméga 3 80 mg dont EPA 45 mg et DHA 30 mg, huile de bourrache 135 mg riche en acide gammalinolénique 50 mg, émulsifiant mono et diglycérides d'acides gras, gluconate de Fe soit Fe 5,7 mg, gluconate de Zn soit Zn 5 mg, endophospholipides 15 mg soit phospholipides marins, vitamine E naturelle 10 mg, bêtacarotène naturel 3 mg, vitamine B9 180 mcg, excipients qsp une capsule.