Selenium is an essential trace element which activates one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body protecting tissue cells from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It is also essential for healthy immune functioning. Selenium Plus from HealthAid is a specially formulated supplement, fortified with vitamins A, C, E and Zinc, to provide a powerful antioxidant combination with great free radical scavenger properties.
Selenium Plus Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers, drug users and abusers
- Middle-aged people who want support through the ageing process
- Male fertility health
- People wanting to reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases caused by free radical damage
- Those with cardiovascular and heart problems
Allergy Information: This product contains soya.
Suitable for vegan & vegetarians. Yeast free, Gluten free, Wheat free, Dairy free, Salt free, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings free.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine, titanium dioxide], Zinc Citrate, Vitamin A prep (retinyl acetate, acacia gum, sucrose, corn starch, corn oil, dl-alpha tocopherol), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Sodium Selenite.