With age and physiological joint wear, settle stiffness and decreased joint flexibility. Consistently, or period, one can find discomfort and sensitivity to every movement.
Search NHCO Nutrition ® has developed ARTIXINE ™ , a formula involving eleven interest ingredients.
- The Glucosamine Chondroitin sulfate naturally present in cartilage.
- The Proline and Glycine, two constituent amino acids of collagen, a protein of connective tissue, including joints and tendons.
- The recognized plants such as turmeric (which are extracted curcuminoids) that participates in joint health and helps to relieve sensitivity. The zinc glycinate which is involved in the maintenance of normal bone tissue. Glycinate Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissues, including joints. Glycinate Copper is involved in their maintenance.
- Joint comfort.
- Helps relieve sensitive joints.
- Rich in minerals
- Helps in the formation and maintenance of normal joint tissues
Attack phase: take morning and evening, 2 capsules in the first week. Follow-up phase: 2 more weeks just 2 capsules in the morning. Repeat if necessary. 3 weeks
Glucosamine hydrochloride (contains: crustaceans ), bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose and tricalcium phosphate, chondroitin sulfate (contains: fish ), Harpagophytum procumbens roots and / or zeyheri, L-Proline, Glycine, curcuminoids 60 mg (extracts Curcuma longa), Zinc bisglycinate chelate, flowering tops of meadowsweet 30 mg (Meadowsweet) aerial parts of 30 mg horsetail (Equisetum arvense) bisglycinate Manganese, Copper bisglycinate, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate, 4 capsules per day. Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, coloring: titanium dioxide.