Med Vial fertiman is a male fertility dietary supplement used for boosting male fertility and correcting low sperm count, FertiMan provides readily available nutrients for use by sperm to positively support sperm motility, sperm formation, sperm maturation, and provide a cellular defense system for protection against free radical damage.
- Zinc, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Acetyl L-Carnitine: improves sperm maturation and function.
- L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine: enhance and protect energy metabolism
- Selenium, CoQ10, Vitamin C, Zinc, Acetyl L-Carnitine: protects sperm from free radical injury
Easy to ingest with most any liquid.
Provides defense system for protection against reactive oxygen species (ROS).
Safe Adjunct to Common Therapies and Procedures.
Why Do Patients Need the FertiMan?
- Male factor infertility is implicated in 45% of couples who have difficulty getting pregnant.
- Genetic disorders, lifestyle, and behavior account for ~1/2 of all male infertility cases.
- FERTIMAN is a "super-antioxidant", scientifically-proven to improve sperm quality parameters, such as:
- Count Oxidative Stress
- Motility Integrity/DNA Fragmentation Morphology Lipid Oxidation
Take 1 tablet daily with liquid.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Amount per capsule %DV
Vitamin E 45 mg 500%
Vitamin C 500mg 835%
Lycopene 50mg **
L-Methionine 12.5mg **
Zinc 12.5mg 84%
Vitamin A 1.25mg 178%
Folic Acid 0.4mg 100%
Selenium 0.15mg 215%
L-Carnitine 150mg **
Acetyl-L-Carnitine 150mg **
Coenzyme Q10 50mg **
Glutatione 175mg **
**DV not established.