JuniorVit Tablets are designed to combat today’s modern lifestyle where children are often subjected to fast food diets, which may lack vital supplements or are not nutritionally well balanced. Junior-Vit Tablets are specially formulated to help provide many of the extra vitamins, minerals and trace elements needed for helping to maintain your child’s healthy growth and development. Tutti frutti flavour.
JuniorVit Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and anxiety
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Allergen Information: Yeast free, Gluten free, Wheat soy & Dairy free, Artificial colours & Preservatives free.
Children over 2 years of age, chew one tablet daily. Children over 6 years of age can be given two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Sweetener & Sugar (sucrose, xylitol, sucralose powder), Inulin (fructo-oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Iron † (ferrous fumarate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Flavour Enhancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Nicotinamide, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol), Natural Colour (beetroot powder), Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Potassium Chloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12.