Liverin forte contains plant extracts of milk thistle, licorice root and Indian gooseberry, and vitamins B complex and vitamin E.
- Milk thistle has a role in detoxification of the liver, supports normal functioning of the liver and acts as an antioxidant. It contributes to better digestion and promotes cleansing of the body. Amla acts as an antioxidant and protects tissues against the harmful effects of free radicals.
Vitamins B complex are important in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats:
- Vitamin B3 and B5 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Vitamin B2 plays a role in the metabolism of iron in protecting cells from oxidative stress and in maintaining normal red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 plays a role in the metabolism of protein and glycogen as well as the functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin E has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
3 tablets a day, one before each main meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner). It is recommended that continuous use at least 3 months.
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), dry extract (43.75%, of which 10% glycyrrhizin); calcium phosphate; milk thistle (Silybum marianum) dry extract (16.87%, of which 80% silymarin); Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus amarus), dry extract (12.50%); carboxymethylcellulose; silicon dioxide; magnesium stearate; vitamin PP; vitamin E; Vitamin B5; vitamin B6; Vitamin B2; Vitamin B1; vitamin B12; Vitamin B8; vitamin B9.