Babyvit Drops from HealthAid are specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Growing infants need all the help they can get to grow strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet are vital for their development. BabyVit from HealthAid is specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
- Vitamin A –helps to maintain healthy cell membranes, stimulate immunity and may help in formation of bone, protein and growth hormones
- Vitamin D – may promotecalcium absorption and helps to form and maintain strong bones
- Vitamin C –may help to make collagen, the ‘glue’ that strengthens many parts of the body such as muscles and blood vessels, as well as play an important role in wound healing.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) –may help to process carbohydrates, fat and proteins to form energy and help the nerve cells to function properly
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)– may help to process amino acids and fats, helps activate B6 and folic acid and helps to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) –helps release energy from carbohydrates and works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Folic Acid –is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells
Babyvit Drops can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration.
Babyvit Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and anxiety
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Gluten free, yeast free, corn free, starch free, wheat free, nut free, soya free, dairy free & artificial free.
Take Babyvit Drops daily with food. Shake well before use. Infants 0 to 4 months: ½ ml (approx. 12 drops); 4 to 12 months: 1 ml (approx. 25 drops) Over 12 months up to 4 years: 1-2ml (approx. 50 drops). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Thickener (glycerine BP), Sweetener (sucrose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Stabiliser [poly ethylene glycol 40 (PEG40)], Niacin (nicotinamide), Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), Flavour Enhancer (orange oil), Thiamin HCl (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin A (acetate preparation), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol preparation), Preservative (sodium benzoate), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin preparation).