A dietary supplement for men who wish to support their reproductive health. The ingredients of this male fertility supplement have proven to be important in terms of development and quality of sperm. Scientific studies have shown that the ingredients in Proxeed® Plus support sperm health and improve mobility, number, velocity and sperm concentration. The antioxidant ingredients in Proxeed® Plus also reduce the effects of free radicals.
Consuming Proxeed® Plus can enhance overall sperm quality and increase the number and mobility of sperm. All these factors can help determine the chances of conception of a couple. This is probably why so many eminent fertility specialists currently recommend Proxeed® Plus to couples who want to have children.
Proxeed® Plus is a supplement available in powder form. It is slightly lemon flavored and may be diluted in fruit juice or cold drink. It is recommended to take twice a day, that is to say, the morning and evening, as long as you try to conceive. Since sperm require approximately 74 days to mature and then 20 more days in order to fertilize it is recommended to consume Proxeed® Plus for six months, although initial improvements in sperm quality are observed after three months already. Improvements in terms of sperm quality, particularly as regards the number and motility of sperm through Proxeed® Plus, notice gradually over time.
Proxeed® Plus is a dietary supplement, it is available without prescription. This product can not only be used in cases of sensitivity to any of the ingredients contained therein. Side effects are rare and generally they are moderate
- L-Carnitine & Acetyl-L-carnitine play a key role in terms of energy metabolism of sperm. Many scientific studies have shown that carnitines play an important role in terms of sperm function by affecting mobility, morphology, concentration and sperm count. L-carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine may also help to protect sperm by reducing the impact of excessive amounts of free radicals.
- Fructose is a major energy substrates present in seminal fluid.
- The citric acid is involved in certain aspects of the energy metabolism
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the maturation of cells and DNA synthesis. A vitamin B12 deficiency in the diet is associated with a number and a lower sperm motility; therefore, for enhanced sperm health, Vitamin B12 is essential.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant and is known to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Too low selenium content in the diet has been associated with poor sperm mobility. A dietary supplement containing selenium improves sperm motility.
- Co-enzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant and an energy promoting agent. He is known to stabilize the integrity of the sperm flagella. Studies have shown a correlation between coenzyme Q10 levels and sperm health.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant found in seminal plasma. It has been found that addition of vitamin C allowed to improve sperm quality of smokers.
- Zinc is important for sperm production. Sub-fertile men were found to have seminal zinc levels lower compared to normal fertile men.
- Folic acid concentrations were found to be higher among men in seminal fluid with respect to plasma. Some studies suggest that folic acid supplement taken together with zinc improves sperm health in both sub-fertile and fertile men.
2 sachets daily, dissolved in 200ml water or orange juice before meals, morning and evening. It is recommended to take Proxeed Plus for at least 6 months.