- May be used for either therapeutic of prophylactic support of the ankle.
- May be indicated for treatment of sprains, teodonitis.
- Provides resistance to inversion and eversion and controls rotational sprains.
- Spring stays supports distribute pressure without discomfort.
- Easy lace-up application eliminates tedious taping.
- May be used for left or right foot.
- Fiber contents: 50% Cotton, 40% Polyester, 10% Rubber
How to wear:
- Insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- Be sure each two stays are on each size of ankle, then lace up the support tightly.
- Ankle sprain
- Ankle instability
Sizing: According to the shoe size.