- Gentle to skin
- Doctor recommended
- Sticks well, yet removes easily
- Highly breathable backing
- Ideal for treating amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (crossed eyes), as part of your doctor recommended treatment
- Comfortable to wear
- Absorbent non-stick pad
- Gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive
Directions for Use:
1. Follow directions per your eye care professional.
2. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
3. Remove paper liner from the eye patch.
4. Gently close both eyes, keeping facial muscles relaxed to avoid forming wrinkles.
5. Apply eye patch with narrow end towards the nose. Do not stretch the patch or pull skin.
6. Secure the patch by applying light pressure with fingertips around the outside of the eye patch.
Directions for Removal:
1. Support the skin around the eye patch. Starting at the nose side of the eye patch.
2. Gently pull the eye patch slowly towards the ear by folding it over itself, while continuing to support the newly exposed skin with your fingers.