To preserve the whiteness of your teeth, Coslys has developed a specific toothpaste.
bicarbonate and silica promote polishing enamel smooth and organic propolis protects teeth.
its mint flavor ensures intense fresh breath.
97.5% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
30.6% of total ingredients are from Organic Farming
With time, the plaque develops. Certain items such as tea, coffee, and tobacco can stain your teeth.
Coslys with toothpaste, you have a unique formula BIO:
Bicarbonate and silica promote polishing enamel while preserving. They delay the surface coloration.
- A formula to basic pH. The sugars in foods become acid under the action of naturally occurring bacteria in the mouth. These acids attack and corrode email. At pH 8.1, the Coslys paste rebalances the oral pH and prevents the acid attacks.
- A formula enriched with organic propolis. This resinous balsamic substance collected by bees from the buds of poplar. It is known and appreciated for a long time for its powerful cleansing and healing qualities. These qualities make it an ideal partner to promote good oral hygiene.
- Minerals and trace elements to soothe and heal inflammations and irritations. They also help remineralize teeth naturally and strengthen enamel.
- Mint taste, unsalted, for a fun everyday gesture. Compatible with homeopathic treatments. For this, it suffices to observe a period of 15-20 min. between intake and brushing.
- Without SLS and fluoride free
After each meal, brush your teeth with a dab of toothpaste on a soft toothbrush.