-Clinically proven as effective as manual floss
-Easier to use than manual floss
-Great for cleaning around braces, crowns, implants and bridgework
-Cleans away plaque in hard to reach areas
1. Position flossing tip in the space between your teeth and gumline.
2.Simply push ON button and move flossing tip up and down against surface of teeth and below gumline.
To replace tips:
1. Remove used tip by inserting tip fully into wide end of slot on tip cartridge and slide flosser handle down to narrow end. Tip will easily release.
2. Insert mounting point fully into one new flossing tip at the top of cartridge until it clicks.
3. Pull handle away from tip cartridge - with new tip attached.
To change battery:
1. Hold tip of flosser and pull down on handle to provide access to battery compartment.
2. Replace AA battery
3. Push handle back over battery compartment.