Euron Micro shaped pads are designed for the management of stress or light incontinence. Featuring a wide adhesive strip to secure the pad in position, Euron Micro small shaped pads should be worn with conventional close-fitting underwear to ensure optimum product performance.
Anatomic shaping and elastication also help to achieve a close comfortable fit. Different absorbencies are available offering solutions to different levels of stress and light incontinence and the paper cover on the adhesive strip is colour coded for easy product identification.
- Multi-layered absorption core
- Anti-odour system
- Anatomic shape enables the pad to fit closely to the body
- The Euron Cotton Feel back sheet makes the product more comfortable and ensures discretion
- Unfold the pad and halve it length ways forming a cupped area in the middle of the pad.
- Remove the paper from the adhesive strip of the pad.
- Stick it onto the crotch area of your close-fitting unerwear, carefully positioning it so that any urine that may escape will go into the central area of the pad.
- Pull-up your pants and check that the pad remains in place and fits closely to your groin.