Suitable for moderate to heavy incontinence and covering a wide range of sizes and absorbencies Euron Form Cotton Feel now features breathable side panels as well as fully resealable fixing tapes to ensure a secure fit with improved user comfort and discretion.
- Multi-layered absorption core
- Anti-odour system
- Anatomic shape enables the pad to fit closely to the body
- Anti-Leak cuffs ensure all liquid is absorbed directly into the pad
- The elasticated waist section creates a snug, anatomical fit
- The Euron Cotton Feel back sheet makes the product more comfortable and ensures discretion
- Unfold the products and halve it length ways to activate the anti-leak cuffs and form a gully.
- Completely unfold the front side of the pad, the diamond to the fore, tapes at the back, and slide the rear of the pad between the legs, front to back. Position the upper edge of the fluffy padding slightly below hip-level. Smooth the pad over the abdomen and buttocks.
- Secure both lower tapes in position, ensuring a secure fit around the legs, in either an angled or straight position. Securely fix the top two tapes in position to create a snug fit at the waist.
- Check that the pad is correctly positioned and is not too tight. Make sure that the pad remains closely fitted at the groin and that the skin creases are not squeezed under the elastics.