Akileïne Antiperspirant Cream regulates the strong perspiration of the feet, by repecting the physiological balance of the epidermis. The sweat flow is normalised without being blocked.
- It maintains the specifical pH of the foot epidermis.
- It protects the sensitive skins from irritations liked to excessive feet dampness.
- Fights the environement conducive to mycosis.
- Excessive perspiration of the feet, unpleasant smells.
- Sensitised and weakened skins, caused by the consequences of sweat excess (irritations,…) and in particular between the toes.
- Prevention of the mycosic and microbial attacks.
- Appropriate to children from 6.
Apply 2 times a day for 2 weeks, after feet hygiene. Massage lightly until complete absorption of the cream. Stress on the feet plant and between the toes. Space up the applications after the second week of treatment.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Aluminium Capryloyl Glycine, Alcohol denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Undecylenoyl Serine/Silk Amino Acids Methyl Esters, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Lauryl sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Triclosan, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.