Description: This multi-usage dry oil, made using six Precious Plant Oils...USD 53.28(-) USD 48
Description: Pantogar Specific Treatment for Hair & Nails, is a highly...USD 28(-) USD 25.2
Description: Via Slim is made from selected natural slimming botanical formula...USD 20
iWhite Instant2 is a teeth whitening kit for professional whitening results at home and is powered by the new and unique triple teeth whitening technology. The formula whitens the teeth up to 8 shades instantly, strengthens the teeth structure and restores the enamel. There will be an immediate effect after the first application!
This one-step system is easy to wear and to use and will actively remove stains from the teeth. The product is composed of 10 thin and flexible trays to ensure a comfortable fit and maximum performance. No need to clean or boil mouthpieces and mess with syringes or brushes.
The iWhite Instant2 whitening trays are one-size-fits-all and are individually packed. This at home treatment should be worn only 20 minutes a day for instant results up to 8 shades whiter. The product can be used for 5 consecutive days for even more astonishing results or once in a while whenever it’s necessary. iWhite Instant2 has been clinically proven safe and instantly effective.
1. Brush teeth gently before each application.
2. Make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
3. Remove the prefilled tray from the sealed sachet and immediately place the tray in your mouth ensuring the gel is in contact with the tooth surface. Activate the gel by pushing the tray towards the teeth. Upper and lower teeth can be whitened at the same time.
4. Gently close your lips over the tray and carefully close your mouth. Caution: biting too hard may cause excess gel to ooze out of the tray and away from the teeth.
5. Remove the tray after 20 minutes and discard immediately. Thoroughly rinse the remaining gel from your teeth and gums with water. If any of the micropearls are left behind between your teeth, you can easily remove them with dental floss.
6. Gently rinse with water the remaining gelaway from your teeth and gums.