URGO Filmogel® Cold Sore is indicated for the protection and treatment of lesions and symptoms of cold sores ( cold sores ). It forms a treatment film which is effective at all stages of cold sores . It relieves tingling, itching, burning and limits the push of the pimple and the formation of vesicles and scabs. In addition, this Filmogel® prevents contamination & promotes healing .
1. Apply the dose needed to cover the button using the disposable applicator on clean skin. You may experience a tingling sensation or transient burning at the application.
2. Let it dry for about 1 to 2 minutes. The drying time depends on the amount of product applied.
3. A transparent film forms on your cold sore.
4. This filmogel® should be used from the first symptoms (tingling, itching, burning) up to four times a day to limit the release of the button
5. For further treatment, repeat the application as often as necessary, depending on how the film is held on your skin and your lip: 2 to 4 applications per day maximum.
6. Continue the treatment until complete healing.
7. URGO Fever Button has been designed for practical, safe and hygienic application
Cellulose derivative, mineral acid, carboxylic acid, vegetable oil, alcohol and water.