- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide support, immobilization and thumb abduction.
- Provides wrist stability with moderate motion restriction.
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Aluminum stay can easily be reversed to fit right or left hand.
- Fiber contents: 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon
How To Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndromeColle's fracture
- Post surgical use
Sizing: Measure circumference of your wrist. Fits either right or left.
- S:14.0-15.9cm (5 1/2-6 1/4")
- M:15.9-18.4cm (6 1/4-7 1/4")
- L:18.4-21.0cm (7 1/4-8 1/4")
- XL: 21.0-23.5cm (8 1/4-9 1/4")
There are yet no reviews for this product.