Three removable metal splints in thumb area for improved stability. Supports the wrist and thumb, leaving the palm free
- Three removable metal splints in thumb area for improved stability.
- Additional strap for stabilization during activities.
- Supports the wrist and thumb, leaving the palm free.
- Ideal for sprains of thumb, ligament support, and minor fractures of the thumb.
- Fiber Contents: 70% Coolprene®, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
- Application: De Quervain's disease, Thumb sprain/strain, CMC joint injury & Thumb pain
How To Wear:
- Position thumb on the thumb locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splints are on the lateral side of thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Pull the strap around the wrist and secure hook and loop strap to desired compression.
Sizing: Measure circumference of your wrist.
- S: 13.0-15.2cm (5 1/8 - 6")
- M: 15.2-17.2cm (6 - 6 3/4")
- L: 17.2-19.1cm (6 3/4 - 7 1/2")
- XL: 19.1-21.0cm (7 1/2 - 8 1/4")
There are yet no reviews for this product.