Description: This multi-usage dry oil, made using six Precious Plant Oils...USD 53.28(-) USD 48
Description: A concentrated leave-on balm which creates thicker looking hair A...USD 45.5
Description: Pantogar Specific Treatment for Hair & Nails, is a highly...USD 28(-) USD 25.2
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy. Its Smart Dual Sensor not only tells you in words if you're 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant', also tells you how far along you are.
- So Accurate... Tells you How Many Weeks: It's like 2 tests in 1 - it first detects if the pregnancy hormone is present with over 99% accuracy from the day your period is due, and if you are pregnant, it ALSO indicates how many weeks since conception occurred 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks (3+). The Conception Indicator is 92% accurate in detecting when you conceived.
- Test up to 4 Days Early: So sensitive you can test up to 4 days before your period is due.
- Unmistakably Clear Digital Results: Within 3 minutes your 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant' result in words will appear on the screen. If the result is 'Pregnant' the test will also indicate time since conception occurred ( 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks).
How to use:
- Before you begin: Please always read the instruction leaflet carefully before doing a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator. If you're testing from the day your period is due, you can test at any time of the day to find out if you're pregnant. If you're testing early, and for an accurate Conception Indicator result, you must use the first urine of the day. Avoid drinking too much liquid before your do the digital pregnancy test. When ready to test, remove the test stick from the foil wrapper and take off the blue cap. Use the test straightaway.
- Doing the Test: Simply place just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. Take care not to get the rest of the digital pregnancy test stick wet.Or you can instead collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Place the absorbent tip pointing downwards in the urine for 20 seconds only.You may wish to replace the cap and lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat.Keep the tip pointing downwards or lay the digital pregnancy test stick flat while you wait for the result.
IMPORTANT: Throughout testing never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upwards.
- Wait for 3 minutes: After doing the Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator an Hour Glass 'wait' symbol will flash to show that the test is working. When the Wait symbol stops flashing your result will appear.
- Read your results: Within 3 minutes, your final result will be displayed. It is possible for a 'Pregnant' result to appear before the Conception Indicator result. Continue to wait until the Hour Glass stops flashing to see your Conception Indicator result.Your result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
How to interpret the results:
Results / Time since conception / How your doctor will date your pregnancy (based on a 28 day cycle)
Not Pregnant / Your result is Not Pregnant/ -
Pregnant 1-2 / Your result is Pregnant and you conceived approximately 1-2 weeks ago / 3-4 weeks
Pregnant 2-3 / Your result is Pregnant and you conceived approximately 2-3 weeks ago / 4-5 weeks
Pregnant 3+/ Your result is Pregnant and you conceived more than 3 weeks ago / 5+ weeks