Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Melt-in, high-confort texture. Moisturizing and velvety-smooth. Non-greasy. Suitable for dry skin.
- Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Extreme sunshine intensity.
- Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
- Very water resistant
- Tested under dermatological control. Fragrance-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine; Titanium Dioxide [nano] / Titanium Dioxide; Pentylene Glycol; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Styrene/acrylates Copolymer; Caprylic/capric Triglyceride; Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate; Propylene Glycol; Ethylhexyl Triazone; Stearyl Alcohol; Talc; Drometrizole Trisiloxane; Nylon-12; Synthetic Wax; Aluminum Hydroxide; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer; Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate; Caprylyl Glycol; Cassia Alata Leaf Extract; Disodium Edta; Glyceryl Isostearate; Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil; Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Maltodextrin; Peg-8 Laurate; Phenoxyethanol; Stearic Acid