- UVA protection: 98 % UVA absorption (higher than Australian Standard)
- Alcohol free, Oil-free, paraffin free, paraben free, PEG bonds and PABA esters free, acrylamide free
- With pH value 5.5
- Reliable UVA + UVB protection
- Highly effective UVA/UVB filter system, as of SPF 15 combined with micropigments, prevent sunlight induced damage and irritations to the skin
- Anti-Ageing skin protection with vitamin E and regenerating provitamin B5
- Natural Hydro-Fructol Formula keeps the sun-exposed skin smooth and supple to protect the elasticity of the skin
- Counteracts sun-induced pigmentation marks and signs of premature ageing
- Water resistant
- Easily applied, non-greasy
- For very sensitive skin & sun-intolerant skin
- Dermatologically tested
Apply 20 minutes before being in the sun. Massage gently and evenly into the skin, taking particular care to cover sensitive and hard to reach areas of the body, as well as under the edge of clothing.
Apply generously. Small quantities reduce the extent of protection.Reapply frequently to ensure optimum sun protection, especially after swimming and drying with a towel.
Aqua, Dibutyl Adipate, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Cellulose Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Inulin, Lecithin