Resultime Anti-Ageing Mattifying Fluid 50ml on light emulsion form is both mattifying and anti-aging, it is ideal for combination to oily skins.
Its formula contains several active ingredients:
- Micro-Collagen Vector, a powerful active for cutaneous regenerating, which smoothes the skin visibly.
- Zinc known for its properties on reducing sebum production and purifying effect.
- A Mattifying powder which prevents the shine by absorbing excess of sebum from the skin surface.
- A refining Complex, which acts at the heart of the sebaceous gland to regulate cell differentiation, thus preventing enlargement and obstruction of the pores.
- A Lipoaminoacid that helps to preserve the balance of the cutaneous ecosystem by limiting the proliferation of bad bacteria.
Imperfections are reduced, the skin is matte and the skin texture is refined. The skin is smoother and firmer.
Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic.
Morning and/or evening, apply on the whole face and neck.
Indication : To moisturise and matify combination to oily mature skins.
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Soluble Collagen, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Capryloyl Glycine, Ethylhexylglycerine, Arachidyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Zinc PCA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Montmorillonite, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis Extract, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Polysorbate 20, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Citral, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linseed Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Oleanic Acid, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Bht, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.