D&Derm AHA Revitalizing Cream 15
Naturally derived from sugar cane, this emollient rich exfoliant contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid to correct visible signs of photoaging including dull, rough skin. Extra-strength, yet gentle formulation improves the overall complexion as it safely and aggressively smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally regenerates natural collagen growth and cell production for younger, healthier looking skin. Formulated with15% Glycolic Acid and a natural botanical polyphenol, moisture rich ingredients increase the skin's protection against harmful environmental factors. Non-greasy, non-irritating formula works effectively for maturing skin and as part of any post-procedure skin care regimen.
- Corrects Visible Signs of Photoaging
- Regenerates Natural Collagen Growth
- Contains a micromolecular size Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Glycolic Acid 15%, naturally derived from sugar cane and a natural botanical polyphenol
- Corrects visible signs of photoaging, including: dullness, sagging and rough skin
- Improves complexion as it safely and aggressively smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Actively regenerates natural collagen growth and cell production for healthier, younger looking skin
- Enhances the skin's protection against harmful environmental factors.
- Non-greasy, non-irritating formula works effectively for maturing skin and as part of any post-procedure skin care regimen.
Apply sparingly over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used once a day at bedtime or as directed by physician. Initial application should be twice a week for first week and increase use after skin shows minimal signs of irritation. Use of sun protection recommended.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Imidazolidnyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine.