Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream Light Color SPF100 , A MAXIMUM photoprotection that stimulates the skin's self-defense systems. In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection®. This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defenses (immunity) during sun exposure.
Photoderm cream : Available with no tint, with light color, and golden color.
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defenses, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection® biological patent
- Smooth fluid/cream texture, colorless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
- 99.8 %* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection® patent (* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection® combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
- Fragrance-free; Paraben-free; Waterproof; Photostable; Non-comedogenic; Hypoallergenic
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun. Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection). Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, 4-METHYLBENZYLIDENE CAMPHOR, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN.