The extensive experience and research in the field of breastfeeding and breastpumps has proved invaluable in the development of new products. With Base, we have developed a manual breastpump ideal for mothers who only want to extract infrequently.
- Tried-and-trusted: on the market for more than 25 years
- Individual: ideal for infrequent manual pumping
- Convenient: adjustable vacuum levels make pleasant pumping possible
- Easy: 6 parts that are quick to assemble and clean
- Ideal for occasional use: The Medela manual breastpump Base has been on the market for more than 25 years. It has proved its worth as an ideal solution for mothers who stay with their baby most of the time and only have to pump infrequently.
- Convenience for at home or on the go: Whether you want an evening out or just want to go shopping - the manual breastpump Base provides the ideal solution for many mother. The manual breastpump is also an alternative to direct breastfeeding if you have health problems like flat or inverted nipples.
- Simple pumping, cleaning and assembly: The small manual breastpump Base is easy to use and transport. The adjustable vacuum levels enable comfortable pumping. The manual breastpump Base consists of only 6 parts, it is intuitive to assemble and cleaning is straightforward and fast.
- Choose the right breastshield for you: Every mother needs her individual breastshield size. This is important to have an efficient pumping session without pain and to empty completely the breast in a shorter period of time. There for Medela offers 5 different sizes of its PersonalFit breastshields.
- BPA-free parts and thorough cleaning - for the good of your baby: All products that come in contact with breastmilk are BPA-free and easy to clean, no matter whether you boil, disinfect or clean them using our microwave bags.