Mustela bébé’s new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been specially formulated to tackle the factors that trigger irritations and redness at their source thanks to a unique combination of patented natural active ingredients, it has been clinically tested in extreme conditions, so you can safely use it every day. Formulated using 98% ingredients of natural origin that are fragrance-free and do not contain preservatives, it guarantees maximum tolerance right from birth*.
To ensure that changing your baby's diaper remains an enjoyable moment, Mustela's new 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be applied and rinsed off very easily. * includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
- Prevents chafing from diaper friction with the barrier effect of zinc oxide
- Reduces redness quickly
- Encourages cell regeneration with the action of vitamins B5 and F
- Hypoallergenic - specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
- Tested under dermatological control
- Oil in water emulsion protects skin without blocking pores
- Acts quickly, is easy to use, gentle, effective and not messy
Priority given to ingredients of natural origin. Paraben free, phthalates & phenoxyethanol free. High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula. Clinically tested.
Right from birth, apply a thick layer onto your baby's clean and dry diaper area every time you change them. Consult your GP in the event of oozing or persistent lesions.
Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethyl Linoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Levulinate, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.