Description: This multi-usage dry oil, made using six Precious Plant Oils...USD 53.28(-) USD 48
Description: Pantogar Specific Treatment for Hair & Nails, is a highly...USD 28(-) USD 25.2
Description: Via Slim is made from selected natural slimming botanical formula...USD 20
Deeply hydrate skin with the Antirougeurs Jour Redness Relief Moisturizing Protecting Emulsion from Avène, specialists in gentle and sensitive skin care. Its unique formula contains green pigments to help diffuse skin colour and boost micro-circulation, reducing facial redness and providing a cooling sensation for long-lasting comfort.
- Antirougeurs: improves cutaneous microcirculation thanks to ruscus extract rich in saponins.
- Protective: enriched with vegetable oils for the comfort of your skin.
- Soothing: rich in Avene thermal water, soothing and anti-irritating, it immediately brings a feeling of calm to your skin.
- Photoprotective: its photoprotective agents protect you from UV rays (IP20).
- Decongestant: thanks to its content of dextran sulphate.
Clean your skin first with Dermo-Cleaner Lacté Antirougeurs.
Soothe your skin with a spray of Avene Thermal Water.
Put a dab of cream in the palm of your hands and heat it for a few moments.
Apply in the morning.
Avène thermal spring water (Avène aqua), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil (carthamus tinctorius seed oil), cyclomethicone, glycerin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, octocrylene, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, arachidyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, arachidyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, BHT, blue 1 (CI 42090), caprylyl glycol, dextran sulfate, disodium EDTA, fragrance (fragrance), hesperidin methyl chalcone, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer , isohexadecane, magnesium silicate, mica, polysorbate 60, ruscus aculeatus root extract, sorbic acid, sorbitan isostearate, titanium dioxide (c 77891), water (aqua), xanthan gum